Struggling with Alcohol and/or Drug Addiction
Addiction is NOT a choice
Detox and rehabilitation treatment
- Our detox and rehabilitation treatment practice evidence-based and trauma-informed care to help you detox from drug use and alcohol abuse.
- Our clients have the opportunity to successfully detox and recover in a safe and caring environment.
- Client-centered care is the best approach for a safe detox and successful recovery.
- A personalized plan of care is necessary to identify the client’s needs before starting the detoxing process. It involves the client and the professional team.
- Self-care promoting therapy helps with creating and maintaining healthy habits which replace the bad habits created from the addiction.
- Healthy and balanced nutrition help with the detoxification process, boost the immune system and maintain a healthy drug-free body and mind.
- A prevention plan and unlimited follow-up care are the keys to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being free of drugs.
- Physical activities help increase physical and psychological well-being and as a result, keep one away from the addiction.
- Learning essential life skills helps with identifying triggers and overcoming stresses.
- Daily living activities promote independence, increase self-esteem and overcome addiction.
Our services are tailored to clients’ needs. So each successful story starts with the right support throughout the journey. Addiction is not a choice therefore our experienced team understands your struggles. Where others see weakness, where we see an opportunity for success.
Our detox and rehabilitation treatment is client and family-focused
- Mental health treatments
- Detoxing from substance use and alcohol abuse
under medical supervision
- The only facility to provide at-home detox
- Recovery treatments following the detox
(amount of time is dependent on the client’s needs)
- Relapse prevention plan and follow-up for all clients
- Individual, couples, and family therapy
(offered only at this facility)
- One-on-one counseling (based on individual needs)
- Facilitation of community resources
- Assistance connecting with housing and financial institutions.
- Resumé building and job-seeking for a successful bridging toward a healthy lifestyle
- Interactive art therapy such as painting,
journaling and dance classes
- Stress relief therapy such as massage therapy,
yoga, stretch classes, and meditation
- Outdoor activities to promote socialization
and healthy interactions
- Shopping trips to promote independence,
self-control and financial management
Call: 416 822 0132